COVID-19 Resources for Spinal Cord Injury Professionals
News and information on the COVID-19 outbreak from sources you can trust.
Dear Members and Friends of ASCIP,
These are indeed, unprecedented times. We are in the midst of a growing pandemic which is impacting all of us and endangering our patients.
For many, this is a first experience of a such a wide spread medical emergency in their careers. Even for those of us who have been in practice for many, many years this is the most impactful disease outbreak we have seen.
This situation is evolving so rapidly that responses today may be different from responses tomorrow or next week. In order to help you navigate this ever evolving situation, we have gathered the most reliable sources of information on COVID-19 on this page.
We will keep it updated, so ASCIP can be your first step as you search for information for yourself and to share with your patients.
Please scroll down to view links to important content from official State and Federal government and national medical sources.
These resource pages will be updated as new information becomes available.
If you have any suggestions to improve the page please click below and add your feedback.
Updated Resources on COVID-19
American Medical Association
- AMA Resource Center for Physicians
- CPT® releases new coronavirus (COVID-19) code & description for testing
- AMA Physician’s Guide to COVID-19
- JAMA Network COVID-19 Video and Podcast Collection
- AMA Quick Guide to Telemedicine in Practice
- AMA Guidance for Ethical Practice in Telemedicine
- AMA Chart of State Telehealth Laws
American Psychological Association
- APA Pandemics Resource Center
- Overview of APA’s actions around COVID-19
- Psychologists emphasize more self-care for older adults
- FAQs practicing psychologists have about COVID-19
- Self-care advice for health-care providers during COVID-19
- Keeping your distance to stay safe
- For psychological scientists: COVID-19 FAQ
- Psychologists’ advice for newly remote workers
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- CMS Newsroom
- COVID-19 Emergency Declaration Health Care Providers Fact Sheet
- ICD-10-CM Official Coding Guidelines related to COVID019 Outbreak
- FAQ on EHB related to COVID-19
- CMS Fact Sheet on Medicare telehealth
- CMS FAQs on Medicare telehealth
- CMS chart on Medicare telehealth
- CMS guidance on Medicaid telehealth
- CMS state guidance on Medicaid telehealth